NICOL MERLINE M.A., CHt.
- • Board Certified Advanced Hypnotherapy
- • Complementary Medical Hypnotherapy
- • Virtual Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- • Mental Training Coach
- • Stress Management Consultant
- • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- • Motivational Speaker
- • VP ‐ Internat. Assoc. of Holistic Providers
Degrees, Certifications and CEUs
- • National Guild Of Hypnotists
- • International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- •International Hypnosis Federation
- • Hypnosis International Board of Registration
- • American Board of Hypnotherapy
- • Michigan Association of Counselors and Hypnotherapists
- • Wayne State University B.S.
- • Eastern Michigan University M.A. - Educational Leadership
Nicol Merline is president of MTU HYPNOSIS - established in 2000.
She enjoys assisting numerous individuals, physicians, support groups, organizations, clubs and corporations by way of hypnosis sessions and seminars - having presented at the University of Michigan Hospital, the Charach Cancer Center at DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and North Oakland Hospital.
Relief from a variety of health concerns through the use of hypnotherapy - have been well documented. This is also why many medical practitioners regularly refer their patients to MTU Hypnosis for help in facilitating health and recovery for a variety of issues.
MTU Hypnosis received Healthy Life Center's Hall of Fame award due to the predominance of clients who quit smoking. Nicol has been a featured guest on radio and in a variety of local newspapers.
Nicol conducted a yearlong weight loss study - using the leading edge hypnotic technique known as "Virtual Gastric Band" hypnotherapy. Nicol continues to implement this weight loss option with exciting and noteworthy results.
Professional and amateur athletes alike also use MTU Hypnosis protocols and hypnotherapy to improve competitive edge and to optimize athletic performance in a wide variety of sports.
Hypnotherapy is an effective vehicle for change and change becomes much easier when it involves the subconscious mind. Removing habits, melting fears and phobias remains the general focus of hypnotherapy. This translates into many beneficial changes for the individual - performance, confidence, well-being, and expanded options.
"As a professional hypnotherapist and mental training coach, it is a great pleasure to assist individuals in overcoming their most pressing difficulties through the efficient use of their own powerful minds." N. Merline
MTU Hypnosis has Relocated to:
1370 N Oakland Blvd #110
Waterford Township, MI 48327
Hours Are By Appointment Only
Websites:mtuhypnosis.com • mtuhypnosis.net